There are jobs, and then there are careers. At MIMO we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team and shape the future. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In this role, you will develop a solid understanding of sales techniques to nurture prospects over a period of time through a series of “touch points” to move them forward in the sales process. You will develop and solicit business while developing relationships with decision makers.
This position involves calling potential clients, obtaining client business referrals, and following up with web leads as assigned. Provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Work with client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue. Potential for growth to outside sales.
Inside Sales Duties and Responsibilities
· Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients!!
· Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
· Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
· Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
· Meet with sales manager each month to discuss realistic sales objectives for the month and create an action plan
· Attend regular sales meetings and routine sales training
· Track and plan sales trips; utilize sales team Outlook calendar
o Main point of contact while sales team is on the road
· Working with sales team when closing sale
· Maintaining database (Salesforce – CRM) of prospective client information and existing clients; follows formatting guidelines and procedures for efficiency and accuracy
· Closing sales and working with client through closing process
Inside Sales Requirements and Qualifications
· Minimum of High School Diploma, Associate of Arts or certification in business, marketing or communications
· Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers. Good grammar and spelling a must
· Comfortable making outbound calls and talking to new people all day. Energy and personality
· Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
· Persuasive, detail and goal-oriented once you have the knowledge
· Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
· Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
· Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
· Able to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
· Ability to learn In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
· Ability to occasionally lift up to 35 lbs.
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred